In the article "A bill of rights for Jewish Converts", it seems that there are a lot of things being criticized. There is also a huge lack of alternatives to consider, to make this process better. I believe that making a criticism without making some direction of solution is just complaining without trying to make things better.
It is interesting, however, to see that people may be less inclined to convert to Judiasm because of the discomfort associated with the conversion process itself. I googled the pros and cons of converting to Judaism and it mostly contained pages that gave sporadic information that made the process seem tough. While it may be a tough process, I think it would be valuable to have a website where all of the associated information is localized including how the process works and easiest steps to convert. Doesn't the religion want to grow!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment